In conjunction with Health & Safety Osprey acknowledges our responsibility to the Environment and is committed to operating our business activities in an environmentally sensitive manner.
Our Key Objectives:
- To meet and whenever possible, exceed all relevant and environmental legislation and regulation.
- To prevent pollution particularly of the Seas and Rivers on which our core business depends.We will minimise waste, recycling whenever possible and properly disposing of all wastes that cannot be recycled.
- To use water and natural resources wisely, whilst reducing all emissions to the atmosphere.
- To encourage all suppliers and sub-contractors to take as much responsibility for the Environment as Osprey does.
- To review our environmental objectives periodically and where necessary amend our policy and procedures to reflect our current activities.
- Osprey remains proud that transport by sea remains the most energy efficient means of transporting goods and we want to encourage it.
Osprey has always endeavoured to provide a consistent high level of service and efficiency in all areas of our business. To meet with this objective we conduct our business procedures through our quality management system that complies with the International Standard ISO 9001:2008.