Infrastructure & Modular Construction
Osprey provides a comprehensive heavy and abnormal load service to the construction sector. It starts in the planning stage undertaking feasibility and route survey work. In the construction phase Osprey’s logistics services manage inbound supply chains, including from overseas, to deliver your key items to site into managed lay down areas ready for installation. Our installation team engineer and install using the wide range of methods and equipment we have available.
- Technical and commercial Logistic Plans
- Advanced route studies, swept path analysis and structure analysis.
- Overbridging systems
- Offsite temporary import storage facilities
- UK Customs management
- Heavy Cranes & contract lifting services
- Skidding and Skating units to 1,000 Tonnes
- Jacking systems to 3,000 tonnes
- Strand Jack Installation at height
- Hydraulic Lift System
- Self-Propelled Modular Trailers to 3,000 Tonnes